1016 and 1018 N. Raleigh St
Two (2) industrial buildings on one parcel in the ORD. 1018 N. Raleigh Street has a spacious open floor plan with 2,165 +/- SF warehouse and 675 +/- SF office space. 1016 N. Raleigh Street, the adjacent building to the south, has 2,800 +/- SF warehouse and 1,200 +/- SF office space.
• Suitable for Office/Warehouse
• Total Space: 6,840 +/- SF
• Parking Spaces: 8
• Dock Door: 1
• Zoning: LI (Light Industrial)
• Directions: East on Wendover. Cross Hwy 29 and take a right on N. Raleigh Street. Buildings are on the left.
Co-listed with Brown Investment Properties (Doug Fogartie)
501 N. Greene St
Former dry cleaner, now empty space. Located in downtown
Greensboro, steps from the Hoppers stadium, many
restaurants, bars, and apartment complexes.
- Large storefront windows and doors
- Open floor plan
- 1,550 Square Feet